Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool #11 Reflection

FINALLY!!!!!!
1. What are your favorite tools you now have in your personal technology toolbox? Briefly describe a particular activity that you will plan for your students using at least one of these new tools.
Discovering the different free applications that are offered for the itouches is something that was very useful to me. Knowing that my students will have to opportunity to use these in the classroom will be extremely beneficial. There were many apps that dealt with vocabulary and spelling.I have always been able to find different games for other subjects such as math and science but hardly some for language arts. There were many I saw that I will definitely be using.


2. How have you transfomed your thinking about the learning that will take place in your classroom?
Doing this really opened my eyes to the different options that I have as a teacher to help my students. We are going away from textbooks and paper/pencil method. This no longer interests our students or keeps them attentive. Trying all of these methods will be challenging but useful in the end.

3. Were there any unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
Yes, How interesting I actually found it. I thought it was just going to be another training but now that I am finished I can see how I can truly use this in my classroom and how much my students will enjoy learning so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment