Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tool #10

1. Alphabet Tracing
One thing that I like to do with my students is buddy up
with younger classes. It builds up their self confidence
when they become the teacher. With this app. they can buddy
up with a pre-k class becoming beneficial to both classes.

2. Advanced Vocabulary by Brainscape
Brainscape helps you learn over 2,000 vocabulary words and
their roots. This will be extremely beneficial for my students
especially when it comes to their writing.


I can see my students using the itouch as a center.
There are so many different educational applications
that they can use to help them in their learning.
One video I saw had a student playing a spelling game.
My students always have a difficult time spelling but
by using their itouch, it makes it more of a game than
work even though they are learning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment